The U.S. Games Market Dynamics service is your single source for quarterly tracking of consumer spending for gaming hardware, software, and accessories. By integrating point-of-sale data and consumer information, the service provides analysis of physical and digital delivery, hardware sales, accessories by type and platform, and gaming content.
Why U.S. Games Market Dynamics?
- Evaluate the size and dynamics of new market opportunities to inform your strategic planning decisions
- Gain insight into gamers, and how many consumers identify as gamers, to accurately target your marketing material
- Understand how digital gaming has changed the business landscape to support your product development decisions
- Assess new and upcoming monetization methods to guide your product and pricing strategy and maximize returns
What Data Can You Access?
- Revenue sizing and trends for new and used physical software, full game downloads and add-on content, mobile apps, rentals, social network gaming spend, subscriptions, hardware, and accessories
- Gaming incidence
- Hardware usage
- Consumer demographics
Questions? Contact your Circana account representative or email email@example.com.