Circana recently has been made aware of unauthorized communications regarding Circana career opportunities.
This includes the unauthorized use of Circana’s name, logo, and messaging in emails and on websites. Individuals and/or organizations are contacting candidates offering false employment opportunities with Circana. Requests have been made for candidates’ personal information as well as money for office supplies.
Please note these communications are fraudulent and were not sent from Circana.
Additional information for job seekers:
- Circana leverages a formal application and interview process that will always include at least one interview or phone screen with a Circana employee.
- Emails using a variation of the @circana.com address, even if very similar, should be treated as fraudulent. NOTE: The @Circana.com email display also can be used in fraudulent emails, so that alone will not ensure legitimate Circana messaging.
- If you are unsure if a message is from Circana, contact Circana’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Circana will never request money for employment or the opportunity to apply to Circana.
- Circana does not require completion of tax forms, such as a W-4, bank account, or credit card information as part of the recruiting process.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) offers information and reporting service for those who have been targeted by a recruiting scam. Click here for more information.