Snacking is a critical driver of the U.S. economy. While the size and scale of the industry provides opportunities, it also means pitfalls can reverberate through other sectors of the market.
In this exclusive webinar, Circana’s Ray Florio and SNAC International’s David Walsh discuss the current economic environment and how manufacturers can benefit by lobbying and preparing their business to thrive during a downturn.
This session covers:
- Snacking’s impact to the overall economy
- The points of leverage different players have
- Success stories of unified lobbying efforts
- Working together to address larger industry challenges
- Major issues facing the snacking industry