FMCG’s Race for Resilience: Unlocking Growth
The latest Demand Signals category report lays out the strategic landscape for CPG in Europe and discusses why.
- Headline inflation is dropping but volume sales are not recovering as expected.
- Shoppers remain extremely price-sensitive – More everyday categories and behaviours are becoming discretionary.
- Brands are losing ground to Private Labels – and there is more pain to come.
- Yet Retailers really value brands and want them to compete.
- Entire categories could become ‘Innovation Deserts’
- Brands face hard truths on Sustainability
- A new era for pricing – and how smart brands are using it to drive demand
- Avoiding the ‘garden hose’ approach to deals
- Dynamic pricing is coming – and convenience will lead the way
- Consumer discontent is rising – but brands can make shopping fun again!
Download the complementary report.