The fresh foods landscape is more complex than ever, with shoppers making 10 more trips to the store than pre-pandemic to a wider array of stores. When fresh foods are ubiquitous well beyond grocery stores, how can retailers and manufacturers set themselves apart?
In this webinar, Circana and FMI will dive deep into the latest food and beverage trends to unlock difference makeropportunities that meet consumers’ fresh-food needs in unique and breakthrough impactful ways. We reveal our market outlook for the holiday season and uncover ways fresh retailers and manufacturers can separate themselves from the rest of the pack in 2024 and beyond.
This session explores:
- The latest sales performance and shopper behaviors.
- Perspectives from our experts on the holiday season, new year, and beyond.
- Actions to differentiate from an increasingly crowded pack by understanding the competitive landscape for market share.
- A deeper understanding of the consumer groups with future opportunities (demographics, psychographics) and the importance of targeting vs broad general marketing.
- Why this year’s successes will not be enough to win and stand out in the future.
Jonna Parker, Principal, Fresh Center of Excellence, Circana
Kelly Krumholz, Client Insights Consultant, Fresh Foods Consumer Specialist, Circana
Rick Stein, Vice President, Fresh Foods, FMI